The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No swell,fine day,very cold,good tide,time for Gods country(gower)bumped into Mike Cornelious(corny)been a long time since we fished together,anyway a little chat,lures on and away to go.A few casts and yahoo fish on,good little scrap and up popped a nice fat,fighting 50cms cracker.Happy day.Oh ,DAZ,caught this one before I had my pasty.
021210gower50cms.jpg 021210 shot 2 gower.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Superb jeff,your the man matey.Ya right bud ive tried zoomin in on your chesties and cant see no crumbs.Welldone !!,cant wait to see your catch reports next spring...your gonna nail them shirlies.
cheers daz

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Cracking fish Jeff. Nice photo ;) Those cheating sticks sure do work !! Did you get anymore interest after I left ?
The only interest he had was with that Cornish pasty Mike!! ;)

Another very fine Winter bass mate, you are currently enjoying a very fruitful run of fish; all of nice size too - this one looks a right porker :D

Glad you sussed out how to post your own pictures too.............there is now no stopping you ;)

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Well done bass in December on the lures...Happy Days................

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cracking fish Jeff. Nice photo ;) Those cheating sticks sure do work !! Did you get anymore interest after I left ?
yes,had a little tug and then a big surface boil,so theres more there.cheers mike ps good photos

1 - 12 of 12 Posts