The Lure Forums banner

021210 gower

689 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Gwyn Edwards 
#1 ·
No swell,fine day,very cold,good tide,time for Gods country(gower)bumped into Mike Cornelious(corny)been a long time since we fished together,anyway a little chat,lures on and away to go.A few casts and yahoo fish on,good little scrap and up popped a nice fat,fighting 50cms cracker.Happy day.Oh ,DAZ,caught this one before I had my pasty.
Fin Fish Lake sturgeon Marine biology Ray-finned fish
Water Cloud Sky Lake Fish

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Cracking fish Jeff. Nice photo ;) Those cheating sticks sure do work !! Did you get anymore interest after I left ?
The only interest he had was with that Cornish pasty Mike!! ;)

Another very fine Winter bass mate, you are currently enjoying a very fruitful run of fish; all of nice size too - this one looks a right porker :D

Glad you sussed out how to post your own pictures too.............there is now no stopping you ;)

#8 ·
Cracking fish Jeff. Nice photo ;) Those cheating sticks sure do work !! Did you get anymore interest after I left ?
yes,had a little tug and then a big surface boil,so theres more there.cheers mike ps good photos

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.