The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting snowed off yesterday :shock: (well I do work in Welshpool :-() and following the recent string of luck that Pops Clapham is getting :mrgreen:....I thought a quickie session down some fav marks on Gower :-D:-D
Parking up I noticed a car I've seen before....PC Corny....blimey, I better be quick or he'll snag them all :horsesword: As I was approaching mark1, a figure was crawling out of the snow.......cold and fishless......poor old Corny :wink:

After a quick check out of each others gear :geek: I pressed on.
30mins later and FISH ON
101203 55cm 2 900x600.jpg

101203 55cm 900x600.jpg
She gave a strong account of herself and had to be beached due to a lack of boga :bangin::bangin::bangin: then no measuring stick either :-o so I christened the injection with another scratch.........for verification later!
55cm gents, but very full of belly....shall we agree 5lb?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Nice result there Simon. Fortune favours the brave that can stand the cold! :-D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi Simon,well done,nice bass,sorry I couldnt make today,see you Sunday Cheers Pops Clapham

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done Simon, great fish :p

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
well done mate all i see at the gower is a seal and muddy water !!

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Great fishing si,well deserved in this weather.The gower is one place im going to make the effort to visit next season.Nice fish bud.
cheers daz

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well done Simon, I leave Swansea in the dark and return in the dark. And you two post catch reports all week! I need to retire
I'm not retired yet Marc.....but at 55yrs, I got sooooooo much to do :D

Thats only normal Kevin......I wouldn't feel comfortable if it were any different ;)

Great fishing si,well deserved in this weather.The gower is one place im going to make the effort to visit next season.Nice fish bud.
cheers daz
Daz, it would be great to show you around the place.......its got so much to offer once you get into the heart of it :D

Thanks for all the replies gents, although I'm not sure if the season is over just yet! ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
That's all I saw yesterday, Sammy and a few Cormorants. I was going to go out today, but the increase in swell, rain and a leaking right foot in my waders have seen a drop in enthusiasm. Out with the Aquaseal and I can sense an order or some 4" xlayers and 3.5gm jig heads today !!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts