The Lure Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the water was clear for a change, no swell and small tides, snow all around, perfect. Me and pops went in search of more Shirleys......not seen any around here for some time now. The location was superb but the fishy fishes didn't want to play :jump:

The search will continue :horsesword: :horsesword: :horsesword:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Do you reckon they've gone into deeper water Si', due to the sub zero temperatures??? cos there does seem to be a lack of fish being caught in South / West Wales of late

Good on ya though for getting out and giving it a bash... :clap:

·
Registered
500 Posts
unlucky mate, there are a few fish around sw england so dont see why we wouldnt have a few, so it is worth a shot i reckon...

im in bangor now, with the menai straits being a 2 min walk away from my dorms, i might have to sack off revision one day soon and get out there... once the easterly gales stop that is! im gagging to get out as i havent plugged around here yet, or since september infact...!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Marc D... said:
Do you reckon they've gone into deeper water Si', due to the sub zero temperatures??? cos there does seem to be a lack of fish being caught in South / West Wales of late

Good on ya though for getting out and giving it a bash... :clap:
Possibly Marc, water is down in the low 8's now and will drop some more.......shame I had no boat for Christmas hey :bangin:

ETA, just checked the Poole bay buoy and its showing 6.4'.....now thats chilly...but they are getting caught down there?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Simon Clapham said:
just checked the Poole bay buoy and its showing 6.4'.....now thats chilly...but they are getting caught down there?
That is strange isn''t it, Hmmmmmmmm??? thats that theory out the window then.. :bangin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts