The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled upon another corking spot yesterday.........they keep popping up everywhere :mrgreen:
We reckoned a good 20' of visibility to the bottom boulders and a certain place for a snorkel reccie later in the year. Also watched the marvel of feeding gannets and their torpedo water entry stance :shock:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
That looks like Wrasse heaven, loads of barnacles and steep too rock faces. Good for grip as well!!

I so wish we had a few more miles or remote coastline like you guys get.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
That looks like Wrasse heaven, loads of barnacles and steep too rock faces. Good for grip as well!!

I so wish we had a few more miles or remote coastline like you guys get.
Haha, I know exactly what you mean about the grip thing, I'd take that kind of rock any day over the smooth green and red ones, even with the damage it does to your gear when you touch it.

Looks a lovely spot though

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
You are finding some nice spots, Si - are you finding any fish at all yet. It's nearly time I got out and wet a few bass lures....

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Looks like a great spot. How far out are the feeding gannets? Any idea what they are feeding on? Baitfish = predatory fish! The bass might not be far away.....

·
Registered
207 Posts
This place would suit you to a T, Mike. You gotta head far West mate.....the water is sooooooo clear :)
I went out locally a few days ago and despite there being no swell the waters still cloudy. Found a great spot for the months to come, not too far away from another mark I had a few fish at last year. Looking at the cliff above it though, I think you've already discovered it, caught the fish and taken the photo! I'm probably looking to go west the weekend after next with Adam possibly tagging along. Give me a shout if you fancy some company, as long as you're not going anywhere top secret. Or anywhere with death defying climbs !! Look forward to catching up - it's been a while now !! Mike

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
many..many places down there are screaming to be plugged.my seventh visit this year and it just gets better,not just the bassing but the break in general.i honesly believe that one member here will take a double from there this season.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts