The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all this snow and dropping temps, we thought that the bass must have left for deeper waters by now.......how wrong could we have been :shock:

we arrived at our chosen spot to be greeted with biting easterly's but a nice chop and colour on the water, looking good :-D
5th cast and FISH ON
101219 50cm 2 1024.jpg
She put another bend into Pops little baitcaster and came in at 50cm :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
We moved on, trying to keep warm, but nothing showed for a while. Around the corner I managed a proper schoolie going at about 30cm and feisty with it :-o
We made our way along to another producer mark of mine(for a change!!) and after a brief pastie stop, it was FISH ON being shouted again......this is the middle of Dec for pete's sake...........the injection was over big style and some big head thumps were coming from the end of my line.
101219 64cm 1024.jpg 101219 64cm rule 1024.jpg
Worthy of a cuddle I reckoned as she tipped the rule at 64cm :-D

This season is not over yet gents :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Some more cracking Welsh Shirley's :D, so frustrating to be stuck in the highlands this weekend :( !!

Well done both :clap:.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Nice to see Bass being landed I reckon a lot more areas would produce if people were to fish them

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Brilliant work guys. Ace to see you guys still catching!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done Si lovely looking fish...:-D:-D

nice to see Dad leading the way again.......;-)

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
well done again boys i forgotten what bass looks like .by the way the gowers only a hundred miles from me why do i got twice the distance for nowt lol

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Great session guys well done at least some one is catching in the cold cold weather. That gives me more hope and encouragement to get out myself.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Its the Tango man!!!

well done boyos

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice to see Bass being landed I reckon a lot more areas would produce if people were to fish them
Don't hold back Marq, get in there bud ;)

Well done team mate. Dont forget to save some for next year ;-)
Ade, I'll prolly peak before the comp starts.........then get another good un after the final measure ;)

Fantastic work Simon and Jeff, see you over the christmas .
We missed you yesterday Steve, one shirley told us to pass on her regards to you......she was waiting hopefully for you to show ;)

well done again boys i forgotten what bass looks like .by the way the gowers only a hundred miles from me why do i got twice the distance for nowt lol
Kev - your welcome anytime :)

Very nicely done boys, very envious to say the least!
Thanks Matt.......it'll get quite serious between myself and Pops what with being on different teams.......BRING IT ON ;)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its the Tango man!!!

well done boyos
I knew you'd luv it Tom.....one of your fav marks too ;) Pops was chuffed to get the first one; he reckons you had mentioned him catching one on another thread?????
Any ideas on this weeks lotto numbers mate?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Top fishing any time of year - well done both. I will have to beg a trip with you boys soon...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Top fishing any time of year - well done both. I will have to beg a trip with you boys soon...
Mr G, you have sooooooooo many good marks close by........you really need to get on them more, but if you want to sample the delights of Gower Winter bassing, just ask mate......but only Sundays during the working week for me mate, also, you cannot go with Pops on his own....he will take you to some of MY marks and not his own ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts