The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was out for a general bass trip for the day as the evenings have stoped after work trips .5 hours of 3 marks lots of walking and still no bass .last mark has loads of gullies and i know that big wrasse get caught wiv bait . on goes the sluggo which have no (confidence ) in .wiv 10 g jig head on kinda vertical jigging first few drops bang fish on ! 2.5 lb ideal next half hour was a bit nuts and great fun .biggest of 3 lb 4 . will be doing alot more going to treat my self to some xlayers .any other recomendations on wrasse lures :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Brilliant stuff Jon,
Bet you have alot more confidence with soft plastics now.
Well done.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tried taken pics but camera is rubbish on my phone and not sure how to post pics .was great fun and im sure there will be more to come its a great wrasse venue .and ive seen two 5 pounders of there by mates .will try and take pics next time and do a proper report

·
Registered
498 Posts
well done jonathon,
have a look at gobys, made by zoom and poorboys you'l find them on some of the usa sites, there good, and the megabass hazedongs good luck

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
cracking result there mate i had wrasse for first time the other nigt on x layers. never tried the lsugs though they are indeed on my list to try over the next few months.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great stuff Jonathan, well done :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts