The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out in the area of Seymour tower today choppy again with that swell, This time in Derek Buesnels boat we were late out due to the rough conditions. We had a total of 13 fish the first few fish were caught on black couloured shads in deeper water. The fish did not want to know my white and blue redgill. The first fish Derek had was a fish of 4lbs

Derek with a 4lb fish

The following fish we had ranged from 3.5lbs, 3 lbs a few at just over 2 pounds and some smaller fish. The fish caught in shallower water were keen to take the lighter coloured redgills. Out tomorrow so we shall see what happens. Thanks to all my regular readers

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Bloody nora Alan !!! You two are fish-catching machines at the moment !!! You are certainly making the most of the current run of fish, and are clearly working out what they want on any given day. The fish in the pic looks a lovely lean Shirley :clap:.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Alan, this is starting to become a habit - and an annoying one for those of us who have to work every day!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
once again good report and photos i was one of the kayakers fishing from the rocks last week ,did you see the large seal bu------ up the fishing in my gulley .

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Those black One Up Shads should have been flying out the minute they hit the doormat ****.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Totally agree.

I reckon black One Up Shads are the dogs, if you know what I mean. I was using them over sand in daylight the other day (well I am a contrary sod) and watching the schoolies charge them down through the waves.

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Have you tried the black original redgills Alan?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nick No but thinking about it we are trying on some deeper waters today so I will wait and see what that brings

1 - 14 of 14 Posts