The Lure Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went out to Corbiere today and
I went to the same mark I was at a few weeks ago where I had not had a single bite.

Today I only had one bite but I hooked into it and landed a nice wrasse of 1lb 5oz a great scrap.
I was sure glad I had taken my lightening rod as it put a real bend in that the firefly would not have coped.
I love wrasse fantastic sport, the only thing is they are expensive. I caught 3 this weekend and lost 5 xlayers.

Oooh but it is worth it, and my wife even agrees so long as I am catching stuff :) I am blessed ;-)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I'm really glad you that are sharing your fishing adventures Jeremy - makes excellent reading, and i am very pleased that you are making such good progress !!! Fortune favours the brave !!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm really glad you that are sharing your fishing adventures Jeremy - makes excellent reading, and i am very pleased that you are making such good progress !!! Fortune favours the brave !!!
And it helps line ****'s pockets, but it is well worth it ;-)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Jeremy, well done again. Looks like you are having a good time now with daytime fish as well. Keep it up!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Jeremy,

I am on a blanking streak of mega propotions at the moment and would happily lose a few Xlayers to catch a fish like that !

Well done !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts