The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday wasnt the nicest of weather and had a day on the water in the kayak planned with a mate and fishing for bass off it was the game we had in mind so with strong force 5 winds blowing we had to be choosy as to where we could head to get shelter but it worked out better than ok for us.:-DFirstly not only did we both have our first Bass off the kayake but it was also my first time salt water fly fishing and must say was pretty impressed with the pollock on the fly but didnt stop smiling when I had bass on the fly here are afew pics from the day

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Well done m8, great effort.
SWFF is brilliant. Why it has stayed quiet in British lure fishing circles still eludes me.

In fact, I think the Irish have embraced it more than we have. Fair play.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nice fishing mate, there does seem to be a lot of SWFF going on in ireland at the moment i was out recently and ther was a guy flf fishing with a maggot fly for mullet......he got a bass though you should have seen the rod bend it went for a ! to a ? hahahahaha amazing stuff :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Great report and pictures Allen well done. Never tried the fly as yet but must get around to it soon i think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts