The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what are your plans for 2010?

Anyone going to try anything new?

Anyone spotted any must have new lures or accessories?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Going to try and focus on using my hard plastics properly! I have picked up a fair few lures over this winter and can't wait to catch on them! My favorite I reckon is the z-claw pink lady or my baby patchinko and I can't wait to get a hit on them! What about you Paul, whats your plans?

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
As you probably know from the thread I posted a while back Paul, vertical fishing deeper water with SP's.

·
Registered
779 Posts
So, what are your plans for 2010?

Anyone going to try anything new?

Anyone spotted any must have new lures or accessories?
Loadsa stuff Paul but its soooooo squirrely Id have to top myself lol

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to try and focus on using my hard plastics properly! I have picked up a fair few lures over this winter and can't wait to catch on them! My favorite I reckon is the z-claw pink lady or my baby patchinko and I can't wait to get a hit on them! What about you Paul, whats your plans?
Well in one way it's going to be business as usual. Try some inshore stuff at ungodly hours, then shoot off and try some stuff a bit further out and deeper and with much bigger lures over some nice ground. Bumble around on the busy days and maybe pick up the odd one. Can't handle crowds.

I fancy a go at some different species just to see if I can work them out. Otherwise its a bit of new stuff lure wise and gear wise. May be use the baitcaster or the fly rod. Would love to get my hands on a Racer or a VS vertical rod, we'll see. If you fancy a trip then you're welcome - we could try that spot at the reef from the other side for a change.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have a plan to try for a turbot or brill on a SP.
Can't see why they wouldn't go for one as they are primarily sight feeders.

Last year was by far my best year ever for the flatties.
This year I'll just do the same, but with a sneaky red rod hanging out the back too!

Maybe a SP Grand Slam of bass, brill and turbot is on the cards!

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
My main focus this year will be more softies, using softies better, smaller lures, lighter rods and line (in some circumstances) and working out the marks I already fish alot better.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
loads of new stuff going on in my boat this year. Lighter - 8lb BS, lots of SPs including the SP flatties for the tope later on. I'm confident it'll work and sure would be cool - wait for the photos!
:horsesword::horsesword::horsesword::horsesword::horsesword:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts