The Lure Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for Team members taking part in the 2011 TLF Team Bass Championship to submit their pictures for entry.

Please post your team entry pictures here, only pictures please. Remember all submitted pictures need to be clear to enable length determination. No tail & head shots will be accepted as per the original picture rules in the 2011 Team Bass thread. Once pictures have been accepted and entered they may be removed and stored to verify at any time. Each one should have a corresponding catch report in the relevent section for members to view if they wish.

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Andy, fish measured to the nearest lowest centimeter as per the rules. Image accepted at 51cm, first one in well done.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts

Attachments

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fish entered in at 62cm, thanks Daniel. Trick is to take a few pics and ensure quality.

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fish, entered at 59cm and the leaderboard has been updated :)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

Attachments

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
61cm fish accepted, Leaderboard updated thank you, look forward to the catch report.

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leaderboard updated, 63 cm entered Si, thanks.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
heres my fish she was 67 cm i hope the picture is ok i have others including a video from the head to the tail

[/IMG]

its quite difficult to get a decent picture of a livley fish when the adrenaline is pumping

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
TEAM LUCKY STRIKE . Here is my fish. Bloody difficult to get the girl to pose for the camera. I am hoping for 58-59cm.

Cheers,

Nick

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.