The Lure Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My patchinko arrived today 11g in Nacre, couldent wait to give it a try !! so out with the evening tide on my favourite mark ! i wasent dissapointed 23 bass in an hour, not massive all over the pound mark with a couple at 2lb but it was great fun the fish were virtually throwing themselves at the lure. They couldent get enough of the patchinko this lure is amazing. So ordering more just in case. I also took a further 8 fish on the feed shallow, so i was well pleased. One thing ive noticed is the z claw catches fewer fish than the patchinko but the fish are bigger on the z claw, Just an observation.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
What a fantastic session 31 fish in an hour. Well done mate, thats as many as i have had this season so far.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Blimey!!! Crazy fishing!! Well done Mike!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Wonderful sport. Great stuff!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes **** just crush the barbs with pliers on all my lures.

·
Registered
540 Posts
What a fantastic session 31 fish in an hour. Well done mate, thats as many as i have had this season so far.
That is some serious fishing!!! I thought I had a blinder end of last week when I had 30+ bass in a 24hr session for a magazine feature!! fails in comparrison to you though!! :-o

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
River Blackwater, Plenty of bass just finding the larger ones, Seem to have got it right this year.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Give us a bell, I take you to my secret mark.!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Cheers Michael! I will take you up on that offer it would be great to get a bass from my home county.Lol. I will send you a PM soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts