The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Fresh E then Swanlake Bay, didn't see any fish caught but did see some potential for the warmer times.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Thought Swanlake Bay had good potential for next season. George & I were happy to sit and watch the surf and you guys clamber back across the hill. Had a peek at some marks on the way back but decided brownie points for being hime early were a good idea. Good to see you again - see you next season as I think we are hanging up the lures for the season. Be back out there fresh next year!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Griff said:
see you next season as I think we are hanging up the lures for the season. Be back out there fresh next year!

They must do things differently in England I see then Tim :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :? My rod will be hung up when one of the other rods is having its turn :lol: I remember a plump bass for me off Falls Bay Gower at the begining of this year....fingers x'ed for the same again :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Hats off to you Si, but we have some other hobbies to chase now! Remember I have a 13 year old nipper most weekends and they don't do so well with the cold, wet and tough sessions. We will be going out shooting with the labradors for the rest of the winter now...
I'll let the "racist" jibe go for now as I am badly outnumbered down here :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Griff said:
Hats off to you Si, but we have some other hobbies to chase now! Remember I have a 13 year old nipper most weekends and they don't do so well with the cold, wet and tough sessions. We will be going out shooting with the labradors for the rest of the winter now...
I'll let the "racist" jibe go for now as I am badly outnumbered down here :lol: :D :lol:
Cor blimey, I'd rather be cold & wet & in a tough place than being shot at Tim......fair play to your nipper ;)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
We've been going to shoots since he was seven, beating and picking up with the labs and he loves it. He loves bass fishing too, but has had enough for this season - time for a change. Better that and have him keen next year than kick the ar*e out of this year and have him get fed up with it I reckon. Look forwards to how you get on and I may still venture out occasionally of the weather looks kind :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts