The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had the best fight of my life today the rod the reel and me were tested to the max.i have to say the injection held its own matched with a twin power 2500. but to be honest i was never under such pressure my left hand went numb near the end of the fight.thanks to alan and john we got the fish in the boat and the craic was mighty lots of excitement what an experience and to share it with two good mates ill never forget it.i did a report earlier when i was waiting for alan to send me on the pics but i pressed the back button and it got knocked off but alan has it covered on his blog take a look.http://flynlure.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Bloody Nora Pat !!!! That's some season you are having !!! Hell of a fish !!! Let's hope the Irish weather comes good next week ;).

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bloody Nora Pat !!!! That's some season you are having !!! Hell of a fish !!! Let's hope the Irish weather comes good next week ;).
simon its going to be mixed weather next week but hopefully we will pull a few out when your back next week.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thats a beauty Pat(nice airbrushing as well:mrgreen:) I have a tenner with Paddy Powers on you for the hatrick; no pressure:-D
happy days
Bob

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Now that I call a beauty - congratulation with a stunning fish :clap::clap:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thats by next weekend Pat,unbackable if its christmas. Try that mark that you did not fish for years at night and you will land a thumper:mrgreen:
go for it
regards
Bob

·
Registered
631 Posts
Fantastic looking fish there bet you had fun landing that into the boat

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
****ing hell Pat, what a stunning fish, your on fire this season mate :p

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
You boys have it good over there! Well done on the fish, it looks a beaut!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good stuff 2nd of the year eh well done......Im still awaiting my first, Hope you get the trio now over the next few weeks. congrats.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts