The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After trying catch a few pollack from deeper water for 3 hours without any sucess:( I decided to walk down to a mark which I had some success 2 days ealier, I put on the IMA comomo 2 lure hoping it would save me from a blank session. With the rocks just showing on the rising tide 1st cast boil and knock but no fish. 2nd cast as I neared the end of the wind in I saw 3 bass homing like exocet missles on my lure trying to be 1st one to hit it. (fab sight to see 3 2 pound ish bass attacking lure at my feet) So it was fish on and scrap started with me at water side trying to get fish in and the the other bass still trying to attack the lure. I did panic a bit when i thought if a hook more than 1 then me line will break and did a silly thing of trying to get them away from me!!!!!!! Got the fish in, not big only 2 poundish but good fun. Next cast same size fish on but this time only 1 bass inetrested on my lure. (i did think whether the other 2 bass whether tey were following the hooked bass in it movements going from side to side once it was hooked but did see them attack the lure)

10 minutes of madness so I was a happy man going home.:)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Brilliant Gwyn - that sounds like a fab mad session !!! :clap: Let's hope we can find some more of that action this weekend for the Bumble !!!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great effort Gwyn, must have been a fabulous sight to hook one and have two following :p

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Good report, Gwyn. Always a hoot when the bass are really "up for it", regardless of size. That's a bigger bass than I have managed for some weeks!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done Gwyn...good to see you on the fish......

After all the advice regards the smelly waders and you still can't get them pongless...... You could always take them back to the shop you got them from and complain about the stink....:muttley::muttley:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts