The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After yesterdays horrible fishing conditions i.e; snow and strong cold winds, we decided to get out again today as it was a beautiful day with very little wind. So Ben and I headed out about 11am to Corbiere and fished there for an hour. Ben had this.....

Then Callum called and we planned to meet up and bumble around and try and stumble across new ground and see whats, what.

We came across a little bay with boulders, gulleys and sandbanks. One problem though, How to get down to it!!

Was not the easiest mark to get down to, to say the least. When we finally managed to get there it was pretty surreal. However we only had about half an hour of fishing time because its not a walk you would want to do in the dark (shhhhh Keith, you just wouldn't ;) )

Chucked some softies at the sea and it wasn't long before the worm was on!

Callum helped land it with him and I pictured it. Before Callum and I had even had time to cast out, the sod was on again!

Its such a good feeling to find a new mark with mates. Having a laugh and the bonus is catching fish. Well Ben was all over it today. He had another.

Time to leave.

So a great day spent in great company not just fishing but just bumbling! Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Good work. I had plans to do a cliff but still quite a lot of white in the upper parishes and on the cliffs so I gave it a miss and went for an easy one.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great report and pics Ritchie, well done all :p

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Nice one boys, fair play for getting out there, Callum was a little chilled when he got home but said he had a great day, happy with the new mark too. Try that mark on the incoming I reckon and with a bit of swell, I know of some huge wrasse and bass taken from there.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one guys!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was the finding that was more fun than the fish! Cheers guys. You'll be hearing more from our bumble adventures I'm sure

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Excellent Bumbling lads !!! Sorry for the slow reply . . . . only just catching up with everything after a few days away.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts