The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing at local mark on with the feed shallow first fish schoolie little bigger than the lure, Then moved to another spot not fished before 1st cast caught fish of 3lb that put up a superb scrap for such a small fish released quickly. then half an hour later another fish of a 1lb. This season in spite of a slow start not too bad now caught 10 bass not massive but certainly put a smile on my face. Will post the pics but need to resize.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done Mike, great stuff !

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All from the Blackwater fellas, Had 12 fish so far on the feed shallow 105. Got some pics but iam having trouble uploading them on here, Iam reading the upload tutorial hope to get there soon ,failing that i think i get my I .T. guy to sort it,!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I might get the chance to fish the Mersea side of the blackwater next week - I wasn't going to bother but I have to say you have made me curious as to what we might catch if I do try?!??

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rich, Mersea fishes well when water clarity permits, Try Tollesbury shingle head point, iam making a trip there myself soon your quite welcome to come along, Ii ntend to fish that side of the river from june onwards plenty of good marks there, Any info just ask.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the info. I will definately give it a go and welcome any marks you can recommend. Thanks for the invite it would be great to join you if i get the chance so send us a PM and maybe we can catch up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts