The Lure Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to my mark around an hour after High water no signs of fish moving but 3rd cast a nice fish of around 2lb didnt bother with a pic as i wanted to get him back as quick as i could and see if his big brother was around .A couple of casts later and I hooked into a nice seatrout a little over 3lb he put up a great scrap he must of jumped 7 or 8 times and stripped line off the reel about the same amount of time using the current to his favour,he gave a great account of himself,quick pic and put him back over the next few mins I had knock after knock but no hook ups then just as my lure was coming into view a flash of silver and another fish on but no sooner was he on and he was gone,Things settled down for a few mins and then i was into another fish but again no sooner had i hooked him he came leaping out of the water one shake of his head and the lure came flying out of his mouth,followed by a rant of swear words just aswell no one was around,stayed on for another 2 hours but no more, joy plenty of fish showing but didnt seem intrested in what i was throwing at them,lure of the day was a hansen stripper.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great stuff Ken, I want 30 minutes like that, brilliant !

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Well I am off tonight for a cast or two but I am not sure I will do as well as you!!! Excellent stuff!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts