The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Some people are just sooooo badly spoilt ;)

Excellent Iestyn!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Cracking fishing ! It's the first time I've been on your blog for a while - you've certainly been getting amongst them :) and I was walking along the Towy yesterday, drooling; you're a lucky boy !! ;)

·
Registered
779 Posts
wow sweet - I always blank (shore) down Oxwich lol

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some people are just sooooo badly spoilt ;)

Excellent Iestyn!!
well it is nice to be spoilt from time to time!! lol. Makes it all worth while having a session like that :-D
Cracking fishing ! It's the first time I've been on your blog for a while - you've certainly been getting amongst them :) and I was walking along the Towy yesterday, drooling; you're a lucky boy !! ;)
Very very lucky combined with a load of grit and determination and a tiny bit of skill!!! ;-)
Great report Iestyn. So little time, too many fish ;)
Never had fishing like it Andy, it was like speed fishing for bass!!!
wow sweet - I always blank (shore) down Oxwich lol
It`s a really popular kayak mark aswell, I don`t have one yet but I have a 5mm wetsuit......

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Cracking stuff Iestyn, great read and brilliant photo's :-D

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great session Iestyn , interesting selection of lures , well done great pics , as we say bassing from a boat piece of **** , if you got it flaunt it .
Not sure what youe implying Bob but please believe me when I say the preperation for this trip was extensive, as experienced as Dave Barham is at boat fishing he was relying on myself for techniques, tactics, lure selection, rigging methods etc. I very very rarely fish from a boat let alone have accumulated vast experience of fishing lures from a boat so for a session like that in front of the camera as it where was simply brilliant.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Awesome Iestyn - great reward for the preparation you did. Desparate to pick your brains as my mate fishes the South Coast on some marks that would probably respond to those lures. Can't wait for the magazine article....

·
Registered
773 Posts
Wow!!! I enjoyed reading that. Hats off to you Iestyn its clear that a lot of effort went into making things happen particularly in those conditions, top angling of the highest order. What a cracking Blog as well, lots of useful information set out in a clear and methodical way, thanks for sharing.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
That is scary ****, thank god everyone was ok, its a horrible site seeing aboat sink, let alone one so new and that Iestyn has only just been out on. Hats off to the RNLI, special blokes indeed that lot.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts