The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a bit late but I only just found out :

If you have a 4x4 and want to have some fun today, head up to sorel point motorcross track as there is a charity day up there today

£5 a go to throw your 4x4 round the course all funds to a charity ( dont know which one)

10.30 - 5pm

Ill be heading up there after work with a few ££££ for some fun!

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Hehe, I can imagine those people in their huge shiny beasts that are too scared to go up a curb in it, throwing it round a mud track! You should give Jamo a shout so he can take his one up - its quite a mean machine.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Doh!! Just read this, would have been fun. Took my old Patrol round the moto-x track a few times before, was getting like 6ft air off the jumps and coming down with almighty bumps, had a 15hp outboard in the boot which was hitting the inside of my roof everytime!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was good fun and a rare chance to go off road over here , gave it a bit and slammed a fair few times on the jumps but didnt really wana trash my fishing wagon, did near get stabbed by my tenyru tho!

went round the track 5 times for £20 all monies to Help for heroes.

There wernt to many shiny 4x4's up there , lots of landrovers and a few modded ones and some nutter driving round in a wrecked rangerover with exhaust and cylinder screwed who was getting some good air.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts