The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was waiting for the tide to drop this morning to get out to my mark so 7am was time enough to be there.with today being a slack tide and a good bit of weed in the water i was not expecting much to be honest how wrong i was.wagasaki xlayer was first choice and a few casts bang fish on and over the next 16 minutes i had 4 more bass landed quick pic and released.that was it i stayed for 2 more hours and not a touch but i was well pleased and headed for home a 40 min walk back to the car.ill be back in the morning to have another go at them i hope they oblige me like they did today.i was out twice during the week and blanked so im back on track and the kids are back in school next week so ill be fishing every chance i get roll on september-october i hope the weather will be good.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
:-o what a session! bet you were buzzing. Can't say I've experienced such hectic sport as that.

·
Banned
1,934 Posts
Nice fishing Pat. Fishing here is very tough at the minute...alot of weed in water...
Was out this morning and had one fish surge at my patchinko but no hook up unfortunately. Heading out now in a few minutes....here's hoping for a session like yours!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts