The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been registered on the site for a couple of months now but up to this point I have never got around to pulling out my finger and introducing myself, which was very rude of me.

My names's Matt and when i'm not stuck working "up north" in rural Wiltshire, I call Millbrook, Cornwall home. I have been a very part-time lure angler for a couple of years predominantly working my way around the coast from Cawsand to Whitsand. Although i've had some success to date, for some reason I have never allowed myself to completely catch the bug.

I'm looking to open my mind a little and learn to appreciate lure fishing more in 2011 - call it an early New Year's resolution. I am hoping to refine my approach and as a result improve my catch rate. I know a few people on here already and have seen the knowledge they have picked up and hope to do the same. I look forward to sharing my experiences on here as I get more involved.

Kind regards,

Matt

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome Matt, great introduction :p

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome out of the shadows and into the 'Darkside' Matt.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
A warm welcome from me too

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Welcome to the forum Matt. That's a great first post and intro, look forward to hearing your findings and reading your catch reports.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Welcome to the forum Matt. A great place for plastic addicts to meet, away from the smelly world of b**t!

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Hi guys,

I've been registered on the site for a couple of months now but up to this point I have never got around to pulling out my finger and introducing myself, which was very rude of me.

My names's Matt and when i'm not stuck working "up north" in rural Wiltshire, I call Millbrook, Cornwall home. I have been a very part-time lure angler for a couple of years predominantly working my way around the coast from Cawsand to Whitsand. Although i've had some success to date, for some reason I have never allowed myself to completely catch the bug.

I'm looking to open my mind a little and learn to appreciate lure fishing more in 2011 - call it an early New Year's resolution. I am hoping to refine my approach and as a result improve my catch rate. I know a few people on here already and have seen the knowledge they have picked up and hope to do the same. I look forward to sharing my experiences on here as I get more involved.

Kind regards,

Matt
hi matt welcome i bet you learned very little watching me and toby (i carry a sex aid ) down at st just lol .was great to have a chat with you mate and hopefully next year enjoy a session or two ?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks once again for the welcome fellas. At the risk of a offending a few folk I will still be balancing the b**t side with the plastic, for the immediate future anyway. I still have a few unattained aspirations to satisfy first. I don't doubt that the bug will get me the more I get into it.

Lol - you do know you can get therapy for the trauma you suffered over the weekend Kev?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts