The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Having joined this forum a few months ago it has been inspirational to me and my fishing. I no longer bait fish and have really got into this lure fishing mullarkey. I had every intention of joining in on the bass comp and wrasse comp this coming year but unfortunately on doctors orders my fishing days are to be at a minimum for the next several months. I have a problem with my hip which makes it very painful to bend or step up. At 41 the medic people dont want to operate and would prefer i just protect it as much as is possible. Thankfully i am still able to work, providing i dont put too much strain on it ( Good excuse for having lazy days ) :-D
The reason i wanted to post this info was not to receive sympathy or anything but was so that other members didnt think i was only lurking behind the screen taking all the info and not putting anything back into the forum. Hopefully i will get a couple of easy outings over the next couple of months and land something to report about.
I love this forum and hope it continues for a very long time to come. :-D

Cheers

Paddy

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
Paddy can't Andy give you a piggy back to some of the more inaccessible marks on Guernsey :wink:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers lads and Nigel i think Andy would struggle with a fat B like me on his back :-D

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get a boat paddy!

We had one until a couple of weeks ago but it sank at its mooring, bilge pump failure....... Just waiting for the insurance to get their act together, so wont be holding my breath. Dont think i will be replacing it too expensive these days..............

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Sorry to hear that Paddy, as Richie says, get another boat asap!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts