The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i went out this morning with alan and my son michael it was like the bahamas and we bumped into james barry whos a member on here.it was a really nice morning no wind and good sunshine i was fishing in my t-shirt.i think alan hit a bass first follwed by james with a sea trout and i was thinking im next but that was it for the time being.so alan said he was moving to get the turn of the tide back up the mark so we packed up and headed for next mark.at this stage alan was giving me a good slagging over me not getting a fish and putting me under a little bit of pressure.so we got to the next mark and after a few minutes alan let me know he was into another fish with a big roar.i was feeling the pressure now big time it turned out to be a sea trout he was grinning like a cheshire cat and who could blame him.james decided to go and said goodluck and i needed a bit of luck at this stage.then the gods gave me a break it was fish on i kept nice and quiet then alan saw me backing back from the water and the pressure was on but i landed a small bass just enough to make my day and a serious slagging from alan.it was a great day all round and a nice bit of sunburn as well i hope this weather lasts for a while longer.im editing this i forgot alan had 2 bass not 1.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Pat,

Brilliant day all round, you are taking the piss by catching every time you go out ! very jealous of you, well done mate !

·
Registered
128 Posts
What a great day savage weather, great company and a few nice fish,, going to be heading out again in the morning might see you there badly need that first bass of the year but boy those sea trout go :-D roll on the morning.....

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Hey send some of that weather and Bass up this way will ye !

Great fishing lads well done.

Barry and myself were out at dawn again this morning in wait for their arrival but they didnt show ! Plenty of Sea Trout around though.

Danny.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
danny it really cant be much longer for them to arrive down to ye.i was not out today but i know more fish were got long may it last.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts