The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had some fish between us this weekend.

Dan's first wrasse on an x-layer.

Ok, so its small but its now given him confidence with this lure, that he didn't have before. (for wrasse)

Another fish falls to a bubble shad.

A stunning pollock Daniel had earlier on today.

I had another 47cm wrasse too.

Heres a wrasse I had on a dandy bass. These lures are awesome. Worked very slow with the odd twitch. To say that this wrasse wanted this lure would be an understatement!! Check out how deep it is!!

The lure itself. I love these things.

There is a full report, infact, a different report on our blog. Please check it out.

www.fishtailsjersey.blogspot.com

Thanks

Ritchie :)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice report Ritchie and some stunning wrasse..well done guys........:-D:-D

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great report Ritchie, you and Callum should become guides :wink: I would pay to go out with you two :p

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well done again boys, the season isnt over for you lot is it!! So are wrasse here all winter? I cant remember last winter were big ones caught right through?
I don't know mate as I didn't start wrassing till march last year. I reckon we should be able to sneak the odd one out? Those dandy bass kick arse! Can you get them in a dark colour?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Yeh but you'd want them to wear sheepskin coats wouldn't you Steve.........:wink::wink:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
We are taking you out next time your over Steve but your not paying mate. Guiding.... Nah. We'll keep our marks to ourselves ;)
Adam would love that to, we are going to try and get over in the summer, so will see you then :p

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice report m8 - pics are quality!

good to see you all getting into some fish, its nice to be able to catch a few species on lures

the blog is becoming a good read too.

.........and fergie looks less like a B**t angler each day ;-)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Great work lads !!! :clap::clap: Very nice report :D.

I've got some of those Dandy's too. Havent tried them yet though.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice report m8 - pics are quality!

good to see you all getting into some fish, its nice to be able to catch a few species on lures

the blog is becoming a good read too.

.........and fergie looks less like a B**t angler each day ;-)
Cheers Dave. Glad you enjoy our blog :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts