The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting close now, bumble only 9 days away so I thought I would sort out my kit.

I Bought a Rapala hook sharpener today which seems to do a pretty good job. So I sharpened all my trebles, crushed the barbs (after JMCR's hospital trip) and popped on some treble guards

Also opened up my new lures, 3 x Z-Claw, a Rudra, Feed Shallow and a Megabass Vision.

Relegated a few to the "old lure" box, a big mag popper in sandeel, a yo-zuri flash minnow and some of the two piece perch looking lures from WSF.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Some nice looking toys there Hywel - let's hope the bass are in the mood next weekend...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not actually sure it looks a little like a pollack from above. **** may know, i can't see the colour on the packet.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Nice selection there Hywel, if you can't catch with them we will blame you !

·
Registered
324 Posts
ahhh toy's, who needs christmas. Nice selection mate and it seems you have all bases covered. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
3 z claws seems to be the surface lure of the moment how do you rate em to the patchinko..

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hello Barry, I had some good fishing on the white and Mullet colour when the juvenile mullet were in the estuary. It was as close to matching the hatch as you could get.
regards
Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts