Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed an order for this little beauty :D :D :D

Now I just have to have a rod built with cosmetics to fit :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Handsome looking kit Vidar . . . . . . . .i crave more information . . . .. details . . specifications . . . . . . . :ugeek:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
softie said:
talk about teasing us Vidar, nice looker there, what set-up is that part of?
I’m not 100% certain, but most likely I will order a new custom build on the same 8.9 feet extra fast action Lamiglas blank that my baitcasting rod is built around.

This time though it will be a spinning rod fitted with red Matagi winding checks and butt weighing system so that I get cosmetics something like the Daiwa Fuego rods :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D

http://www.daiwa.com/Rod/detail.aspx?ID=452

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
The internet is a tackle tarts worst enemy and best friend. I too purchased a Shimano Excence 4000 from Japan on a whim, now my Injection has just arrived (thats a rod not a jab in the neck for my addiction!), and the season is all but over so I have to just look at this pair of shiney toys til next summer.

That Daiwa is beautiful Vidar, I want one, can you post a link so I can order one please.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blockhead said:
****. Are you actually accusing Vidar of ordering things on a WHIM? I like your sense of humour :oops:
Ohh, I can assure you I don’t buy anything on a whim, but that probably makes it even worse :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bought my Fuego from this eBay shop.

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/dolilfishie__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Over the last 6 months I have purchased the Fuego, a Daiwa Sol and a ABU Revo Inshore from this guy and every transaction have been a pleasure.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Vidar6 said:
Blockhead said:
****. Are you actually accusing Vidar of ordering things on a WHIM? I like your sense of humour :oops:
Ohh, I can assure you I don’t buy anything on a wimp, but that probably makes it even worse :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bought my Fuego from this eBay shop.

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/dolilfishie__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Over the last 6 months I have purchased the Fuego, a Daiwa Sol and a ABU Revo Inshore from this guy and every transaction have been a pleasure.

Good seller Vidar,

A few monds ago i bought my Certate 3500 there. (dolilfishie)
Nice price an fast shipping.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Vidar

Your good lady told us in Jersey that your garage was full of new rods and reels.

But it does look good.

YOU HAVE TO BUY IT.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Very nice.
You will run out of days in the year to use your kit the rate you are going!!!!
A working museum perhaps? A tribute to modern tackle development.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
saltiga said:
Very nice.
You will run out of days in the year to use your kit the rate you are going!!!!
A working museum perhaps? A tribute to modern tackle development.
Look who's talking here.....how many don't get used Mike? :eek: :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts