The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very quick report !

Fished Bosh today with my lad Adam, fishing was hard during the morning with not even a follow from a Pike until after midday so we had to make do with some Perch to fill the time in, things got underway in the afternoon with Adam landing his first Pike and then me not long after, we ended the day with 4 Pike each plus 2 Perch for Adam and 3 for me :p

This is Adam's new PB, a nice thick fish weighed in at 12lb 1oz

Poor pic sorry, taken on the mobile :sad:

Well done Son :-D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Thats awesome! I'm getting excited and cant wait to get onto some pike!! Nice fishing guys.

Question... What (honestly, if you had to choose) do you prefer, bass or pike?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats awesome! I'm getting excited and cant wait to get onto some pike!! Nice fishing guys.

Question... What (honestly, if you had to choose) do you prefer, bass or pike?
Ritchie,

I struggle to catch Bass :sad: I have some poor guides in South / West Wales :wink: I do enjoy fishing for these toothy critters and I get as much pleasure seeing them go back as others do with Bass :p

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well done guys. Do you know what is in Bosh size wise?
Paul,

A Pike was caught just over 30lb there about 4 weeks ago :p

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Well done to your son, and nice to see you guys are using a unhooking mat :clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Well done Adam & Steve. Must try harder on the pics though, Steve!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Well done steve you must be chuffed for Adam, these young guns showing us all up.........

·
Registered
990 Posts
Very well done guys! And Adam my boy your going to get some man love from me, so start running, don't worry Steve I will save you some toooo....lol

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well done steve you must be chuffed for Adam, these young guns showing us all up.........
I am Meirion, and yes they are, George and Luke have had their moments in the last couple of weeks, we all need to look out :p

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very well done guys! And Adam my boy your going to get some man love from me, so start running, don't worry Steve I will save you some toooo....lol
I will hold you to that Nathan :wink:

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Brilliant stuff steve , well done Adam on your PB , steve get your act together and buy a bloody camera that works !!!

It's worse that that Bob, he actually lists 'Photography' as one of his interests / hobbies !!! The only decent fishing pic he's ever taken, was with my camera !!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts