The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
popped out this afternoon as it was sunny with a gentle N/E wind blowing. Accompanied by Derek Buesnel we had a few pollack an a small wrasse on swim senkos.

We then had 3 bass in quick succesion Derek taking a small fish of about 2 lbs then the above fish on a shad which weighed approximately 3.5lbs

I took a bass of about 3lb which hit my swing impact lure a short time later. Not a bad day and hopefully can only get better now.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great afternoon out Alan, well done :-D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
**** I love a job like yours where you can try any tackle you want, you be pleased to know I am not out tomorrow but first thing Friday morning

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Nice one Alan, good to see it picking up. I had a couple of Bass myself this evening from the shore, was a lovely feeling, and a lovely evening!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
**** I love a job like yours where you can try any tackle you want, you be pleased to know I am not out tomorrow but first thing Friday morning
All the gear, no idea or....

In ****'s case...

No time to try anything.
Victim of his own success I think.

Well done guys btw...getting better.

Still recommend darker lures and smaller.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
All the gear, no idea or....

In ****'s case...

No time to try anything.
Victim of his own success I think.
Indeed Keith, its a nightmare hearing all the stories and being too busy to get out as much as I would like. I really do get satisfaction when I hear of tackle I have sold catching guys fish, its a strange world eh.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Whenever i see your Avatar, i always think that you look familiar Alan . . . .

Don't suppose you moonlight, doing up people's gardens when they are away for the weekend, do you ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts