The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... to John Orrells and Tim Griffin... These gents took the time to help me out on the Welsh leg of my Round Britain Blanking Tour, taking me to some marks...
John, we had a lovely 2 hour drive!:-D
Tim, you had me worried that I'd break my blank when you pulled that schoolie out!;-)

Cheers fellas!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Tim, it was a pleasure - you are always welcome and hopefully next time I'll have more time on my hands. The fish were there for sure but they were not really in the mood. That's fishing. Waders are dry again now...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hi Tim, it was great meeting up with you and glad to see you have made it back safely. Two hours in the car does seem a bit excessive now but conditions were dire and the quest for clear water did take a little longer than we envisaged. Lets keep in touch regarding the North Wales Bumble as I'm sure one of us can swing by Liverpool and pick you up from the ferry.

Cheers
John

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tim, it was a pleasure - you are always welcome and hopefully next time I'll have more time on my hands. The fish were there for sure but they were not really in the mood. That's fishing. Waders are dry again now...
Sorry I couldn't quite catch you Tim, I remember th look on your face: "oh cripes! where's my footing gone!" LOL
Hi Tim, it was great meeting up with you and glad to see you have made it back safely. Two hours in the car does seem a bit excessive now but conditions were dire and the quest for clear water did take a little longer than we envisaged. Lets keep in touch regarding the North Wales Bumble as I'm sure one of us can swing by Liverpool and pick you up from the ferry.

Cheers
John
just had a look on the easyjet site, we might be able to fly over very early on Sat and fly back Sunday for £80 or so each, I'll check with SWMBO (she'll be staying at her dad's) and firm up.
Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts