The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well with my usual fishing buddy away galavanting in weymouth !!! I had the offer of a trip out with Nelson .
Aka Hornblower ( The Admiral ) To say the weather was going to be kind to us according to the local forcasts ??
Wrong again steady 5 N/W swinging to N/E total nightmare .
So to the fishing , a total of 9 fish were caught and boated , quality of the fish were good for a change we had 3 to just over 5lb , 2 of 4lb & the rest averaged 2.5lb , Nelson was on fire his zonk working overtime i could only manage two fish , this was my best fish so far this season at just over 5lb on the boga .
, Tide minnow 200.
Not long after moving to a new mark Nelson slamed into a fish of some quality that after a strong scrap and a lot of head shaking , sadly was dropped to fight another day, the hooks on the zonk were straightened out !!!!
A couple of moves later then Nels was in again .
This turned out to be his best of the session again 5lb + on the boga , we should have had 10 fish but Nels had one to the boat which wrapped itself into the braid & you guest it, gill plate cut the braid so one lost fish to include his prized Zonk .
Oh yeah not one fish was harmed whilst making this documentary ( all released ) to fight another day

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great report Bob and cracking photo's....was expecting to see a few white horses though..nice fish...:-D:-D:-D:-D

Was that " **** being sick" weather or just lumpy..;-);-)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Great fishing Bob, and some lovely clear pics too!
It looks too be improving just in time for me and my brothers visit a week tomorrow, can't wait!
C'&'R too, good man!
See you soon, cheers Nath.

·
Registered
340 Posts
When ***** away..........

Fair play Bob an nelson, some nice fish there :)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great fish Bob, shame you were not with us in Weymouth, I missed you :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts