The Lure Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night me and the girlfriend thought we would do a night session bait fishing Chesil. All was going to plan, had dinner early, got the tackle ready, untill i went to the bait freezer in the shed. As soon as i opened the door the smell of bad fish hit me and to my dismay found the freezer switched off. This is what can happen when the light switch is on the same socket and we think it must have gone off after the last bait fishing we had done just over a week ago! All was not lost though as we still had half hour of light so we quickly got our plugging gear and headed down to the cove. I was so eager to get something in the water that i chuck out what was already on the rod, a trusty feed shallow, on the second cast fish on! Only a small one about 1lb 10ish but it saved the evening :)

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Nice work Rich,
Sorry to hear about the bait freezer-I am sure alot of work went into filling it. Hope cleaning it out isn't too bad.
Nice work in the cove, size doesn't matter-sometimes it is just nice to get one on the beach.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts