The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All members who have a post count of 100+ are invited to pre-register for the Lure Forum Privilege Scheme. This can be done by submitting the following details (name, address, contact number, email) to [email protected] (email address not clicky link)

These details are required to enable you to recieve your Free Privilege Card and to enjoy the many benefits that you have earned with your support and collective impact in the growth of the site.

Membership to this scheme will enable the cardholder to purchase items from participating retailers with exclusive discounts both in person and online, exclusive discounts on all future forum related events, free entry to monthly draws and more to follow as other businesses join the scheme.

For all those who havent reached the required post count its in your hands to contribute and join the scheme as valued members of the forum.

Thank you again

The Lure Forum Team.

(All details held in relation to the TLF Privilege scheme, are done so securely on our new server, members details are used only for the purpose of administrating the scheme)

(Posts made within the social section do not count towards a members total post count)

·
6,295 Posts
Does that mean i can get a Tenryu for about £200.00 now ****:aarrg:
A guy once asked if he could have 10% off a rod, so I snapped the tip off and asked if that was enough...... :)

This scheme (hopefully) could end up being very good indeed for our members, I am looking at contacting tackle shops, hotels, ferries, guides, online shops etc etc to see if they fancy giving a little discount. My own shop will be giving 10% on any orders over £50, every little helps eh.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great idea guys..... Gets my support....

·
Registered
462 Posts
[QUOTE=**** Ward;58538]A guy once asked if he could have 10% off a rod, so I snapped the tip off and asked if that was enough...... :)
This scheme (hopefully) could end up being very good indeed for our members, I am looking at contacting tackle shops, hotels, ferries, guides, online shops etc etc to see if they fancy giving a little discount. My own shop will be giving 10% on any orders over £50, every little helps eh.[/QUOTE]

I'm liking the idea of that ****. PS i don't mind shorter rods

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Joking aside, it's a very generous gesture, whatever it is other than ****'s entry above. Mind yous, that's more than enough considering what I get out of the forum already.:clap:

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To find out more, if you qualify, email your details needed (as in the original post) and you will recieve the registration pack which contains all the relevant scheme information. For those who dont qualify at the time of request, you will not recieve a registration pack, just to clarify that point.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I am sure its 50% off at Mr Fish and Bens new shop!!! Plus a free trip with Keith.
You should be so lucky mate :D

We are matching ****'s deal though to run with the scheme.

Reactions: Craig R and Rob F

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
A guy once asked if he could have 10% off a rod, so I snapped the tip off and asked if that was enough...... :)

This scheme (hopefully) could end up being very good indeed for our members, I am looking at contacting tackle shops, hotels, ferries, guides, online shops etc etc to see if they fancy giving a little discount. My own shop will be giving 10% on any orders over £50, every little helps eh.

Fair play ****.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
It's a very generous and a very welcome scheme !!! Thanks Mike & **** for putting it together, and to the other retailers who are getting involved :clap: :clap:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts