The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the posty has just been with this months copy of sea angler and a package from Jersey ripped it open to find all the freebies i had the good fortune to win on sunday.
So would just like to say a huge thank you to both **** and Nicola for the items and i shall be testing them first thing tomorow morning.
Thanks again

tight lines

Mike:wink:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I`ll second that, was just about to start a thread. Cant believe how excited i was when i noticed the package was from Jersey.
Massive thank you to **** and Nicola.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Now I'm excited, can't wait to get home from work to see if mine are there :p

·
Registered
631 Posts
Same here got my goodies this morning will ware with pride cheers both very kind of you

·
Banned
891 Posts
Thank you very much M&N, my lovely set of softs came this morning!!! A couple of questions rolled into one though, how'd you rig those sneaky worms & the delande softs???

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
My grips arrived today from Sundays fun and games. Many thanks to **** and Nicola for their generosity. :clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Got home and my goodies were there, thank you both :clap:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Reading all your reply`s came home expecting mine to arrived - and it hasnt - something to look forward to for tomorrow though - Thank you to **** & Nicola anyway.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I retract my previous post - a neighbour has just put the lure through the door in the last 5 mins - postie obviously needs to go to Specsavers

Thanks Again - **** & Nicola

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
a big thank you **** & nicola just got in to and just open my prezzie thank you again .

p.s no haribo super mix though gutted lol thank you once again

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
A big thanks **** and nic.......my 3 prizes came today and i love my little rovex lure bag.....my sps will be moving in it over the weekend.
thanks again,daz.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts