Albie Snax | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Albie Snax

Discussion in 'Lures' started by {name}, Jan 4, 2017.

1. A

albiesnax_image.jpg
    New Lures on the way from the US....exhange rate was £1-$1.95, so these bad boys cost me £17 delivered for 12.
    I first saw these a few months back and asked Alan at AGM to see if he could stock them...no joy yet.
    So here I am waiting anxiously for my parcel to arrive.
    I am quite excited to say the least as these lures are 5 inches long and weigh 14g. They are perfectly smooth and round, they also look quite stiff from the video's I've seen...14g is about the same as a hawg wild senko, or Tiki Bamboo stick, I will be interested to see if these lures are quite rigid as I think that coupled with the smoothness (no grooves to slow it down). The company that makes them claims them to be the best casting lure in its class and the company is called long cast lures.
    They also do a nine inch version called Striper Snax, which is basically the same with a long tail, bit like a Do-live or Z man jerk shad in profile...white apparently is the preferred colour in the states, so provided the owner doesn't give up should be a good supply of white sticks stateside. Watch this space.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Banned

Look very nice hoops I'll be looking for a sample when they arrive :muttley:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pollock

Bit more of an aerodynamic tiki bamboo. Very nice.

4. A

Yep, I think I owe you a few lures for petrol lol!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. A

Yep, thats what I'm hoping

6. Striper

Well found Matt. Very interested to hear how they perform.

7. Sea Trout Staff Member

Yeah I was intrigued by these too Matt and took a punt on some from Saltwater Edge in the States, I paid for my order then a week later got a paypal money request from them asking for an additional $25 for shipping 2 packets of soft plastics! I've asked to cancel the order but they're now not replying to emails. Where did you get yours from?