Amazing Go-pro type camera for £34..??!!! | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Amazing Go-pro type camera for £34..??!!!

Discussion in 'Clothing & Accessories' started by {name}, May 12, 2017.

1. Perch

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Action-Wat...r=1-1-spons&keywords=action+camera+12mp&psc=1

Took delivery of this a few days ago. Decided to take a punt on it based on the reviews. Well phuck me. Its unreal. Seriously for the money I am still trying to find the catch. Just what I needed for fishing.
    Fully compatible with all the Go-pro accessories etc.... well worth a look guys.
    Fully waterproof to 30m and comes with a ton of accessories.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Blenny

Hi Eoghan
    May I ask if you have had time to test it What's the picture quality like in very low light/torch light ?
    Cheers Dave

3. Perch

Haven't done low light, did plan to do that later. But the pic/vid under normal conditions was fab. Nice wide aspect lens too that captures lots of action. I changed from full HD to 720 60 frames. Gives 2 hours of recording time on full battery. Stop start button for recording once the chosen mode is selected. I could go on. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pike

I hope it as good as you want it to be...

My brother took a cheap chinese knockoff gopro to Florida in March...footage of his multiple tarpon which he jumped at night from it is crap. My genuine (lower spec) GoPro took footage the same night is much much better (but I didn't hook as many as he did!).

5. Perch

Yeah there is always that risk when ye buy something like this. I looked at the reviews which were all great and took a punt on it. If it was over 100 quid I would say sure, but for the price it was worth a look.
    Since getting it and testing it im very impressed. I'll be fishing in 2 weeks time and will upload a bunch of vids to youtube for you guys.

• Like Like x 9
  6. Pollock

it says the USB is only for charging on the ad. Does it import to the puter?

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  7. A

Does seem incredible value for money. It looks like its memory card only from the pic's up to a max of 32gb.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Perch

I havent tried a direct attach to the computer. I took the micro SD and put it into an SD holder to connect direct to the port on my laptop. Yeah its 32gb max but that covers 2 hours recording. Took some vids at the weekend using the chest strap and im well happy with them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Perch

Here ye go guys, worth every penny of the 30 quid..! :)

• Like Like x 5
  10. Perch

• Like Like x 3
  11. Sandeel

hi eoghan did you get it delivery to ireland

12. Sandeel

Cheers Eoghan nice one, nice camera cheap as chips for the money.

13. Striper

€37 it cost me including delivery to Dublin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Sandeel

thanks eoghan i had to go threw uk to get mine amazon didnt send to ireland where did you get the chest strap thanks mick

15. Blenny Supporting Member

Hi Eoghan
    How the camera doing? I'm looking into getting one as Amazon still have them for sale with a nice discount.
    Cheers
    Andrew

16. Striper

I'm using mine at the moment as a dash cam. Great bit of kit with a great picture - video . Going to use it in a fishing trip this Sunday , hopefully a bit of bass footage

• Like Like x 1
  17. Blenny Supporting Member

Cheers Barry and good luck on Sunday

18. Perch

The camera is going great, I love it. Used it a good few times this year. Hasnt let me down. I got the chest strap on Amazon. I can send you the link for the one I bought.
    This is the last vid I took with it. Rainy overcast day and still V happy with the quality.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Blenny Supporting Member

Brilliant and thanks for the update. I've seen the add ons for it so will get those too. Looks like the boy will be getting one for Xmas too as he's not borrowing mine!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Striper

Hopefully I'll do the same on Sunday