The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to appologise to any forum member who bought themselves a copy of Boat Fishing Monthly (which hit the shelves today) expecting to read the fishing report from my recent adventure. The full no-holds barred catch report will be published in the October issue. Instead there is a 3 page article I wrote along with my own photography! I am absolutely made up that my words and photo`s were even considered of a high enough standard to appear in a national magazine but to be published..........well the feeling is simply MAGIC!!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
If there was a big fat 'LIKE' button for this one mate, I'd be clicking it!! Congrats!!

Reactions: Iestyn Jones

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Good one Iestyn - great to have your work published. Look out Henry - there's a new kid on the block!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Absolutely brilliant Iestyn..you must be chuffed to bits..........:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Now get your FAMOUS arse to the Wisemans bridge bar on saturday night so that we can all celebrate with you.........and your dad if he's there....:wink::wink:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Every right to be proud and it also shows the quality of angler the Forum has to offer, no wonder muppets like me can learn from here!

Congratulations on a great accomplishment!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Brilliant stuff, you should be so proud. Not oly that your article was concidered good enough to publish, but your pictures as well.
Can't wait to read it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts