The Lure Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Jordanis3r said:
Good point - I will elaborate ...

Each lure is run through a water bath (freshwater) to check for leaks etc rather than action testing! They are all done individually - I was really impressed and to me it sort of justifies paying £20 plus - they are not mass produced, no assembly line just each lure done one by one ...
That is quite impressive actually. I was looking at some Lucky Craft lures yesterday (just happened to be sitting around in my living room. ... I'm not going crazy being stuck indoors or anything...!!!! :x :D ) and noticed that you could quite obviously see the plastic tabs on the underside where each side had been cut away from another during the moulding process. It obviously won't affect the lure much, but I've never seen it so obvious that the baits were cut away from a mass produced bundle.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Yeah, gotcha. Think the LC's just need a bit more sanding. I'll probably find their fakes as soon as take em out for a cast. :geek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.