The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jamie, Callum and I popped down to Rozel to salt some soft plastics and heres a couple of results we had.

In 3 casts I has these two fish.....

Jamie had this.....

Callum tucked into his first of the night.....

to land this.....

and another one.....

·
Registered
932 Posts
Nice one, Rich. Your softies are a lot bigger than the other guys from Jersey are currently trialling and you're catching too. Brilliant to see.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Nice work lads. Looks like the Sidewinders were working for you. What size were you using? Also, was that blue rod the Quantum Energy Bass?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Nice work lads. Looks like the Sidewinders were working for you. What size were you using? Also, was that blue rod the Quantum Energy Bass?
Alright Tim we are using the small Sidewinders white and pink seem to be working quite well
and yeah that's the Quantum Energy Bass it seems to be quite popular i know two people that have bought them in the space of a week

·
Registered
7 Posts
cheers for putting that up Ritchie!! was good christen the new rod!

Yea Tim it is the Quantum energy, ive not had it long but its a lovely rod. Very happy with it!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers Tim. Sidewinders seem to be the "if all else fails lure". Its the Quantum 240 and I love it. I got it for my birthday. Do you have one then?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Yep - I've got one too! Isn't a bit heavy for the SPs?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
maybe lol but the whole pollock on s.p's thing is something to keep me going through the winter months! Come summer and it will be all go! I did have a comoron TR4 and that was good for the sp's as is the savage bushwaker but I wanted something better for surface lures etc.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts