The Lure Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, as my first post i thought a quick hello would be in order..i discovered this site through WSF..and recognized a lot of names already on here..as a relative newbie to the lure scene..i just want to say what a great site this is, and can't wait to learn from it and contribute to it....thanks Andy..

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Andy Welch (Ben 10) said:
Hi all, as my first post i thought a quick hello would be in order..i discovered this site through WSF..and recognized a lot of names already on here..as a relative newbie to the lure scene..i just want to say what a great site this is, and can't wait to learn from it and contribute to it....thanks Andy..
Welcome Andy,

Have been following some of your replies to threads on the other side, I am sure you will find this a good place to be and learn.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Good to have you with us, Andy. This is a nice place to be :D

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome Andy. There are plenty of us here going through a steep learning curve, so you will fit right in.

Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Welcome Aboard Andy,
Good to have another member from the south.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hi Andy!

I think you'll find this 'darkside' refreshingly light, friendly and informative - despite the "attack is the best for of defence" attitude of some from the 'light' side... :bangin: :jump:

You've missed loads so far but GET IN THERE!! :horsesword:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts