The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all......My names Joe, i'm relatively new to bass luring and the whole forum thing so please bare with me (also made the mistake of not putting my real name up, but hope thats now sorted?) I live on the Isle of Wight and hear from another forum member that there are more caulk heads on here too?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done on the first post Joe, welcome and enjoy the forum, ask questions when you want and share your experiences with us, good luck :-D

Reactions: basshunter

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Welcome to the Lure Forum Joe ... hhmm an IOW bumble ...... sounds interesting!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome aboard Joe! :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone........i'm an overner too (originally from Derry N.Irland, nut have been IOW for 27 years!) Still sussing out a few summer marks here on the Island, one spot has turned up a couple of bass....first of about 2 pound fell to the mighty Chug bug, the second (better looking) fish practically breached hitting the lure but then spat it out. Changed up for an Angel Kiss, first cast.....4 pounder!
Trying to teach myself to read the sea a little bit......think like a fish and all that, so hopefully it will pay off and i can post something worth reading up here some time soon!

Oh and the mrs says shes not happy about me bumbling fishermen behind her back!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts