The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

My god there's some info on this site, just had a very brief look through a few threads and my head hurts.

Don't see too many people around my area, NE england, fishing with lures so if there's anyone around Shields/Sunderland areas give me a shout.

·
Registered
519 Posts
welcome to the forum ****, you've got the hard bit over with by making your first post, have a good look around, lots of info here, remember to use the search function, if you can't find anything you need, just ask.

all the best

kev

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Welcome ****,

It is hard to keep up day to day with what gets posted, but keep reading and you will get there !

·
Registered
238 Posts
There's a few of us up in the North East mate, we're like sleeping agents ready to go...... Anyway theres me, tiddler, PeteB, Mardenq and I'm sure there are others. What ever you do don't take advice on buying lures 'cos it will only spirral out of control!

Don't think lure fishing is really the "done thing" up our way but with the seas getting cleaner and cleaner you'd be a fool not to........nothing beats the early morning/ late evening when the bass come to feed. Heart stopping watching a bass follow a surface lure in or miss it...then try again....makes it all worth while!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts