The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been browsing for a little while so thought it high time to say hello.
This forum seems great, loads of info and help. As a novice it's good to know that loads of other people have got the bug as well.
Lure fishing is new to me and I get a lot of confidence from the reports. I have caught fish but it seems other anglers are always asking if I ever catch anything on those things!
Cheers guys

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A warm welcome Danny, good to have you with us :p

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Hello and welcome from another Plymouthian. Seems to be a good few of us on here now!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Danny welcome to the forum. There are a large number of guys from Plymouth on here to give you advice help etc. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
hi mate, welcome to the site, i have the sae thing b**t angler seem to think lures dont work well the results just speak for themselves. Cracking bunch of guys on here too

tight lines

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all for your welcomes.
I do most of my fishing with another lad who has just joined.I got the bug in Mother Ivys Bay this summer. The idea of hunting and catching these fish keeps us going back. Still early days so we are trying out different spots at different times, just seeing what's what really. Had some superb days, not always involving fish but it's a great way of exploring where we live. Seeing bait fish leaping about at dawn, knowing that something is lurking around is fantastic fun. I'm always trying to imagine what the fish are doing and what lure might work best, that's the name of the game I suppose.
Even though it's turning cooler I'm still going to keep on fishing, the bass are still around aren't they?
I will keep my eye on the catch reports, see if people are still pulling them out. And then of course, putting them back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts