The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all is anyone going to the art of fishing opening tomorrow and will also be fishing?.i am travelling down from Gloucester and would love the opportunity to hook up and fish with you experts .i know that i got the plague when it comes to catching a bass but i am sure one of you guys will help me rid this weight around my neck.i am no trouble honestly ask Ben:-D .

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what go callum or remove the weight lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nigel & I are traveling down from North Devon & may snatch an hour or two on the way home, depending on what time we get away from st merryn.
It's gonna be good to meet people face to face. Name badges anyone ?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just checked out the train times for me to get there....
Depart 06:00 and arrive (feeling totally bombay ducked) at 14:45.

So, I shall just send Ben and Jo my sons and my best wishes instead :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I'll be there! I'll be the half-arsed one looking completely and utterly knackered! Probably standing (or lying) somewhere behind the counter.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hi Kevin,
I'm going and hoping to fish today

Hopefully see you, Jeremy and Nigel there...........

And of course Ben too!

Nick

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im on my way ...bring it on

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Good luck for the opening Ben & Jo, hope all goes well today and for the future :p

·
Registered
779 Posts
Yup - best of luck - hope all goes well ;)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I hope you enjoyed your great day :clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I wish I could have come along. I will definately visit at some point though. I hope it all went smoothly, and that you see some silver this evening

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Many thanks guys. Really kind of some of you to make the effort to come down! I'm seriously knackered so grabbing a power nap before having a celebratory pint.

Raffle winner was Toby Harnett, who just came back to the shop to collect his prize(s)! All smiles, so big congrats to him! Thanks to everybody who came and entered!! Cheers guys!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Ben,
I hope it all went well today and you are on your way to living the dream and hopefully make a few quid along the way. Hopefully I will get to visit there sometime.
cheers.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
four hundred miles round trip several hundred quid lighter new rod braid lures etc and still no bloody fish but hey it was good to see the shop was busy and to meet some guys ive only seen on here . next session is at morrissons they say there fish is fresh not frozen ? need some help here guys ...what does fresh fish look like ????????????????????????????????????????.looking at today ben the shop's gonna be a winner

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Many thanks guys. Really kind of some of you to make the effort to come down! I'm seriously knackered so grabbing a power nap before having a celebratory pint.

Raffle winner was Toby Harnett, who just came back to the shop to collect his prize(s)! All smiles, so big congrats to him! Thanks to everybody who came and entered!! Cheers guys!
Ben - I've sent you a separate email but thank you thank you thank you for the raffle prize. Going to take great pleasure in taking my new AFAW rod/Quantam reel/PE braid & new plugs out for a spin, hopefully tomorrow. Also looking forward to the guiding. The shop looks great

Cheers

Toby

1 - 20 of 21 Posts