The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the chance to handle (not casting)the new range of Anyfish Anywhere lure rods today. All I can say is i'm saving my pennies for one of these babies. The whole range is great but the 7 and 8 ft versions just feel sooo right in the hand. As I said I cant comment on how they cast and fish but needless to say I think they are gonna be very popular. I'm definately sold on the 7ft and will only be a matter of time till i'm pointing one at my favorite marks.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Bloomin nice aren't they mate! Had all of ours arrive a couple of days ago so I've been playing with them ever since. I've used a 3 piece 8 foot test version for my past few outings and got on pretty damn well with it. Think the 8 is my favourite, but the 9 is reeeeeally nice too for the sort of fishing I do! The 7 feels super light. And the 10 is a beast.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Good man!! Should be a good'n!

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
hi ben & luke i to am coming down for the opening . luke do you fancy having a novice tagging along for a session or two ????. ben have you done my braid and sorted me lures out ?// really looking forward to it .

·
Registered
285 Posts
Anyfis Anywhere lure rods

Ben,

Can you please tell me what the weight of the rods are for the 7/8/9 ft 2 section models.
Many thanks.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Not got any official stats Brian, but putting them on the kitchen scales (bearing in mind this could be totally innaccurate (although it does sound about right):

7ft = 140g (+-2g)
8ft = 155g (+-2g)
9ft = 180g (+-3g)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Was lucky enough to test out the prototypes & i did'nt want him to take them back! Check out the thickness in the walls,its only a couple of the high end rods that have the same & still manage to keep them light.I like Luke prefer the 7 & 8 for the styles i prefer, but they are all superb & i can see me ending up with the set one day. First purchase will be the 8ft travel for my next foriegn adventure.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
The travel rods are absolutely brilliant too! Actually feel like proper fishing rods!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts