The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished one of my getting to be fav marks again today, nil for me, but a couple for Pops. We spent some time mooching the rockpools and unearthed this little sucker, pretty hey? What is it?

On the underside was a mahoosive sucker which caused some slight panic from Pops when he couldn't shake him off his hand :lol:

Then a big fish was hooked, fought but lost to some unlucky positioning of a rock ledge :-o but soon along came another, although this one was a bit smaller

A great day out again and this place is really starting to produce the goods for me now :spoo:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Brilliant Si and well done to Pop's, never seen that fish before :-D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I think its called a Cornish sucker(no jokes),normally only found under rocks on the biggest low tides.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Gruesome little fella, Si - so are the fish! never seen one of those before, but nice bass for your Dad. Glad to hear you've been having a few...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice report Si...Good to see Dad is still showing you how it's done...;-);-)

·
Registered
94 Posts
you guys find some weird things on your travels,lol good fish well done.

hope your having a few from my part of the world.

tight lines jeff

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As said above it's a clingfish. Don't get much bigger than that.
I'm so glad Andy.......blwty horrid little guy, can't imagine how scary he'd be if a tadge bigger ;)

Nice report Si...Good to see Dad is still showing you how it's done...;-);-)
There is some skills in them there wrinkles Trev, and he's still better than me at holding the catch :) :)

you guys find some weird things on your travels,lol good fish well done.

hope your having a few from my part of the world.

tight lines jeff
Roamer, I'll have to show you around 'your' marks fella.........there are some corking fish coming out down Gower.....wanna see some photos??

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Reactions: steve mullins

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Very wierd little fishy thingy !!!

Top angling by JCMR as always :D. Very nice work guys :clap:.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm so glad Andy.......blwty horrid little guy, can't imagine how scary he'd be if a tadge bigger ;)

There is some skills in them there wrinkles Trev, and he's still better than me at holding the catch :) :)

Roamer, I'll have to show you around 'your' marks fella.........there are some corking fish coming out down Gower.....wanna see some photos??
lol, it must be the way you twich your lure m8.
or am i always in the right place but wrong time,lol .you will have to show me how its done or i aint going to get one on the lure this year.
tight lines jeff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts