The Lure Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I couldn't sleep last night and found myself thinking about fishing (strange.......sound familiar :geek:)

I was thinking about trying two jellies on a drop-shot instead of my usual single jelly lure. Has anyone tried that, or have any thoughts about it ?

Ray

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I don't think I'm going to be able to resist having a go now I've thought about it. So when I've had a bit of time with it I'll report back. If I've anything to report that is........

Ray

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Much more multi-species than feathers though.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
You should see what the French do with 2 baits on one rig ;-)

I'd tell you but its blimmin hard to explain. Needs video.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking of maybe 2 jerk baits or perhaps one and a worm - I'll experiment and I'll try anything for a fish !

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
How did he have those rigged? Plenty of action/attraction going on.
Its a secret Tim, what hppens in Nantes stays in Nantes.......

Nah mate, simples, just a runnin ledger really, no beads unless your using big ones, one a tad shorterthan the other, I will show you one dayor make a vid to display the methd, it really is no frills but works....will it catch though?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I have used an SP rigged on a jig with a drop shotted style SP above it. I didn't catch but that is par for the course for me these days!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi

Well our broadband here is so 'challenged' that it will take me probably an hour to download the video but looking at the title I am really pleased to see that there is nothing unusual with my thinking :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
How about this we saw at Nantes, looks good but will the fish feel the same? I mean bait fish dont really do this do they...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt8qUaTg340
nice one ****. That's what I was thinking of. I reckon it'll work - especially for aggressive fish anyway. It may not be 100% natural but will definitely attract attention and I'm sure an angry fish would snap at it. Will definitely try it when the water warms up a bit.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I showed the guy doing this a sketch of the double Sidewinder rig and he was very interested. It seems like a Jersey brain (not mine) had been thinking along similar if different lines.

And no I don't have a video clip of it! It's based on a pulley rig, go figure!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts