Well it's better than what i could do

but i feel the slogan should be

wait fo it

Some like it hard some like it soft

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only reason i went for the "plastic evolution" was the angler fish (get it!!) had evolved (see where im going!!) and had swithched to using lures as it was the future!!!! well that some kind of explanation i suppose!!! as my school reports used to say......applies himself well, always room for improvement!!!! lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mr Zzippy said:
only reason i went for the "plastic evolution" was the angler fish (get it!!) had evolved (see where im going!!) and had swithched to using lures as it was the future!!!! well that some kind of explanation i suppose!!! as my school reports used to say......applies himself well, always room for improvement!!!! lol
I get it now you have explaned it to me we need a logo that people will get first time possibly a lure holding a rod and catching a angler [wonder how many would get that first time] as we have all been hooked by nice shiny bits of plastic

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
we need a logo that people will get first time possibly a lure holding a rod and catching a angler [wonder how many would get that first time] as we have all been hooked by nice shiny bits of plastic
I'd go with that.

·
Registered
253 Posts
myfish said:
we need a logo that people will get first time possibly a lure holding a rod and catching a angler [wonder how many would get that first time] as we have all been hooked by nice shiny bits of plastic
I'd go with that.
I just wish i was clever enough to draw something up perhaps Iestyn could have a play and combine sone idea's

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I thought the angler fish was good actually...

I would do something myself But then I have no artistic or literary talent. I'd rather be fishing!! :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Did you draw that up yourself Iestyn, looks good.
Is it just me or are other people seeing pictures with the right hand side cut off?

·
Registered
253 Posts
mosseydog said:
Is it just me or are other people seeing pictures with the right hand side cut off?
Just a little bit of Iestyn's big picture the rest seem ok

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
mosseydog said:

Andy, move your head to the left more its fine then...ROFL

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Iestyn
Nice work, fella. I think this is the "style" of logo we should adopt, just need some consensus on what we will go with. Come on guys, chime in if you have any good slogans or puns which will inspire a catch-all lure logo!

·
2,560 Posts
Thanks for that Tim, guys all have a go, after all its about everyone, once we have enough choices i will make a poll, for the people chosen by the people

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Mr Zzippy said:
guys im quite happy to have a bash at other suggestions (time awilling!!) so within reason throw some ideas about and we can hopefully get a design suitable.
I like your effort so far. Can you make the lure look a bot more 'lure-like' though, or possibly turn the fish into a lure ??? Unfortunately, i am not gifted 'artistically' !!!

·
6,295 Posts
FishingGuernsey said:
I thought the angler fish was good actually...

I would do something myself But then I have no artistic or literary talent. I'd rather be fishing!! :D
Strangely mate you have the perfect slogan at least in what you just said!!! The Lure Forum - I'd rather be fishing!!!!

Zippy I love the picture, just woried it would be hard to pint on a T Shirt, but its excellent. I dont know about the plastic evolution thingy but the logo is great.

·
Registered
253 Posts
mad one said:
Just had a doodle on my computer and came up with this,

- - - - - - - - Take it up a Level - - - - - - -
Now give it a rod and i think were getting somewhere but cartoon up the lure hope you get what i'm saying

1 - 20 of 90 Posts