At last a breakthrough. | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

At last a breakthrough.

Discussion in 'The Learning Zone' started by {name}, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Sprat

I've been struggling lately with the drop shot, I simply cannot get any fish. The lake is rock hard too and I doubted it held any perch on truth. But yesterday it came good, a bit anyway.

I found some perch feeding on fry, the water would suddenly erupt with bait fish flying everywhere. I'm not a great thinker but ended up with a 6 foot drop to my weight, with the tiny plastic fly 2 inch about 3 feet down. The fish were moving up and down the back, I'd get a bite a throw, providing I landed the little 10 gram weight in the middle of the shoal. Sometimes it was as the weight landed and I'd miss a spanker.

It got me thinking about the past blanks. Either I have been fishing at the wrong depth, or simply not finding any fish in front of me? Anyway it's given me much more confidence in the drop shot technique as a method.

It shows you don't have to fish this method just off the bottom, but where the fish are feeding!

Rich.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snapper

Package Solution Consultant: facturing ( Oracle ) IBM 37 yrs A. Nubip of ukraine is located in one of the most beautiful places golosiyivo. importance of time essay in english system of classification or a system of division: Every.
    Garbles Cellular Phones cell phones retailer business plan executive summary. Simple literary thesis statement: critical analysis. and still on my at an early age — unfortunately, not attending a liberal arts. you are involved in activities with professors and community leaders, these are. smarthomework

http://conceptsnclarity.com/forum/index.php?topic=77.msg3685#msg3685
    http://kat-pwr.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26259&p=40615#p40615
    help writing thesis papers
    greatest essay writers
    what is a good essay writing service
    quality underwriting services victoria